Hey guys! Thought I’d bring about a new monthly post about my favorite picks! They will generally be affordable pieces that work well with numerous styles. Even if you don’t like a particular piece, this can work as inspiration for other pieces or ideas. I’ve also written an almost identical blog post for The Individualist under styleMEN (Check it out if you get a chance!)
For January, I have some fashionable picks in mind for any gentleman! Or lady, since these pieces can totally work for either! They are very versatile choices that are comfortable and easy to match with!
1. You can’t go wrong with a pair of light washed jeans. These quality jeans look good and feel good. Roll them up a few times and wear them with literally any shoe for a classic look!
-Try pairing these with a desert boot or Chelsea boot.
2. Chelsea boots are very trendy right now – and not only that, but they’re also a comfortable boot! They’ll compliment any look you decide to go with. Beyond that they’ll keep your feet dry and warm during the winter!
-Try pairing these with a pair of slim dark or light rinse jeans.
3. A wool top coat is an essential for the winter. It instantly makes your outfit more stylish and put together. Camel is a really popular color with top coats, but why not change it up and go for a nice warm grey? Looks good and feels good!
-Throw this on over any outfit you wear, whether it’s casual or more dressed up.
4. Keep it classic with a comfortable turtleneck. Some times you don’t want to wear a button up but still want to look good. This is an easy go to option and can be worn under many coats or blazers to give you that stylish edge – while being super comfy.
-Try this under a blazer and throw in a pocket square.
5. It’s fun to play with patterns sometimes – especially when the rest of your outfit consists of neutral or plain colors. A tartan scarf will add a preppy edge to your outfit while keeping you warm. The plaid color scheme is also very simple and easy to match with.
-Throw this on over a casual outfit to give it an edge.
Hope you can be inspired to try some of these recommendations! Keep it simple and stay stylish!
Thanks for reading!